I am not big on the whole New Year resolution thing and instead prefer to set goals for myself. I have two categories of goals: personal/professional and fitness. First my personal/professional goals….
1) Grow in my knowledge of youth ministry through attending a couple of conferences and reading books.
2) Invest in the lives of teens so that they can invest in the lives of their friends. This happens not only personally, but when I also invest in the lives of adult volunteers who are investing in the lives of teens.
3) Do more to care for our planet (i.e. recycling, conserving energy, etc.)
4) To live my life in light of these deep and profound words…
My fitness goals….
1) Run a half marathon.
2) Participate in the Warrior Dash.
3) Keep running in 5Ks and 10Ks.
4) Run at least 250 miles in 2011.
Those are my goals. Do you have any?