Tired of all of those surveys made up by high school kids? Here’s questions for the people who are a little older…
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
My home mortgage, because I am paying on a home that is 1/3 less than when we bought it. I feel like I am just throwing away my money. 🙁
2. Do you miss being a child?
I still act immature enough to not miss it, but I do miss being in high school.
3. Chore you hate the most?
Shoveling snow. I am so sick of winter.
4. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
Red Robin. Our last attempt at a date didn’t happen, because my daughter became ill.
5. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be?
Over using credit cards when we were first married.
6. Name of your first grade teacher?
Mrs. Zawislak (sp?), I think? It was about 30 years ago.
7. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Living someplace that has no snow ever.
8. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a Mack truck driver.
9. How many colleges did you attend?
1 – Elim Bible Institute
10. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
It is one of my running shirts and I am going to go for a run after this.
11. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
I don’t like the high prices, so I sold my Jeep Wrangler a few years back and bought a more fuel efficient car. I say let the prices keep going up, especially if it is going to force more people to start getting more fuel efficient cars so we emit less pollutants into the air.
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
I need to get my wife up, so she can go to work.
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
I hope I can get a job as a youth pastor soon.
14. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
I have a couple: Bo Schembechler (sadly, I can’t because he is dead), Doug Fields, Donald Miller, Erwin McManus, and Rob Bell
15. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
16. If you didn’t have to work, would you volunteer?
Heck yeah! I have been doing a lot more stuff at my church since I have been an unemployed bum.
17. Get up early or sleep in?
Sleep in. I prefer the night life.
18. What is your favorite cartoon character?
19. Favorite thing to do at night with a guy/girl?
I am married, so you can guess.
20. When did you first start feeling old (but never too old for this $#!@)?
I don’t. I actually feel like I am in the best shape of my life. I run all the time, work out and I am hoping to compete in a mini-triathlon this year.
21. Favorite lunch meat?
23. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
No way! Marriage is great.
24. Favorite movie you wouldn’t want anyone to find out about?
I really don’t care and I tell people that “Somewhere in Time” is my favorite movie all the time. Yes, it is a chick flick. That is how I roll.
25. What’s your favorite drink?
New Castle Brown Ale and water, but not mixed together.
26. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
96.3 WDVD, but I mainly listen to podcasts from different churches Sunday services. Yes, I know that makes me a nerd. Sadly, my iPod that I have had for almost 5 years has died, so I am taking donations from anyone who want to help me buy a new one. 😀
27. Do you like the person that sits directly across from you at work?
I don’t have a job.
28. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purposes?
29. Last book you finished reading?
Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God by Francis Chan
30. Do you have a teddy bear?
Yes, my Aunt Diana made it for me and then made another one just like it when my daughter was born. Mine is made from green corduroy and my wife entered it into an ugly bear competition when we were first married.
31. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
Over a campfire.
32. Do you go to church?
Yes. Church may not be perfect, but neither are any of us.
33. How old are you?