Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be.
1. Did you date someone from your school?
2. How many was in your graduating class?
About 200, I believe.
3. Did you car pool to school?
Nope, I was actually supposed to be at Cousino High School but transferred to Warren my senior year. So no one lived near me.
4. What kind of car did you have In High School?
5. Did you like your graduating class?
6. Its Friday night…where were you?
Football (during the season) and hanging out with my friends doing things we shouldn’t have been doing.
7. What was your favorite class?
Law Enforcement, Government, Choir, and Drama.
8. Whats something you did everyday in high school?
Went out to get breakfast for Mr. Gordon during Law Enforcement (also known as McDonald’s 101).
9. Favorite Memory of HS?
Becoming an honorary band member and even getting a letter, even though I was never actually in band. Although I spent a lot of time in that class instead of in my drama class. Not too mention a ton of memories with friends.
10. Where were all the parties held?
11. Were you considered a flirt?
I do not know, but probably.
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Choir and unofficially in band (see #9).
13. Did you have best friends?
14. Did you get suspended or expelled?
Nope. Never even got detention, because I never got caught and knew how to cover my trails. 🙂
15. Can you sing the Alma Mater?
I did in choir, but I do not remember it now.
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)?
Mr. Gordon and Mrs. Adams.
17. Where did you sit at lunch?
McDonald’s, Little Caesars, Taco Bell, Tubby’s, my car. I never sat in the cafeteria.
18. What was your school’s full name?
Warren Senior High School
19. When did you graduate?
20. What was your school mascot?
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Heck yeah! I loved high school. That is probably why I want to be a youth pastor.
22. Did you have fun at Prom?
For the most part, yes.
23. Would you talk to the person you went to Prom with?
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
25. Do you still talk to people from school?
Yes, mainly because of Facebook.