This is kind of like the 25 things on Facebook – except there are pre-decided questions and it’s about you and your spouse or significant other, not just you. Come on, play along – inquiring minds want to know! 😉 Just copy this post into your own Facebook notes or blog and change the answers!
– What are your middle names? Douglas and Ann
– How long have you been together? We dated for a little over a year and were engaged for about 5 months. We have now been married for over 13 years.
– How long did you know each other before you started dating? We have known each other pretty much Kimmy’s whole life, because we grew up in church together.
– Who asked who out? I asked her out.
– How old are each of you? I am 35 and she is 33
– Whose siblings do/ did you see the most? We see mine the most.
– Do you have any children together? Yes, we have two kids. Hannah (11) and Caleb (9).
– What about pets? A dog, Zoey, who is a Silkchon. (That is actually her picture on that site.) We have a yellow parakeet named, Maizey. A hamster named, Shadow (I think!), and a fish.
– Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Job issues. I am unemployed right now and have been looking for a ministry position for almost 15 years, which has led to several “rejections”.
– Did you go to the same school? Nope.
– Are you from the same home town? No, I’m from Warren, MI and she is from Clinton Township, MI.
– Who is the smartest? When it comes to the kitchen, she rules; as far as computers go, I rule.
– Who is the most sensitive? She is but we are pretty close.
– Where do you eat out most as a couple? No where specific. We like to go to different places.
– Who has the worst temper? Me.
– Who does the cooking? Kimmy.
– Who is more social? Me, by far! I love being with people.
– Who is the neat freak? Neither one of us, but she does more tidying up than I do.
– Who is the more stubborn? Me.
– Who hogs the bed? Kimmy.
– Who wakes up earlier? When I was employed, me. Now, we wake up at the same time to get the kids off to school.
– Where was your first date? We went out to eat at the Apple Orchard Inn in Romeo, Mi and then went out to a movie.
– Who has the bigger family? I do, I have 3 siblings and she only has 1.
– Do you get flowers often? Nope. And I haven’t gotten her many lately.
– How do you spend the holidays? We alternate a lot of them, but make sure we do Christmas with both families.
– Who is more jealous? Neither one of us really is.
– How long did it take to get serious? About 18 years, which is her age when I asked her out. ?
– Who eats more? I am the man, so me.
– Who does the laundry? Kimmy.
– Who’s better with the computer? Me, by far. I am a computer geek. ?
– Who drives when you are together? Me, about 99% of the time.