Everyone seems to be doing this on Facebook and I keep getting tagged with it on my Facebook profile by my friends, so I decided to do it. Since I have everything that appears on my blog appear there I decided to post it here first so that my blog readers could see it as well.
1) I have always lived in the state of Michigan, except for 3 years when I was in Bible college in New York.
2) I love to travel, but I rarely do because I don’t have a lot of money to do so.
3) My favorite means of travel is by airplane.
4) I am a roller coaster junkie.
5) I hate cold and wonder how it is that I have survived almost 36 years in this arctic tundra called Michigan.
6) Ever since I was a child I have always wanted to be a pastor.
7) I also have dreams of being an actor. I love being on the stage and would love to be in a movie.
8 ) My favorite state that I have been to is California.
9) Racism of any kind really annoys me and I even got in a fight with my best friend when I was a kid over it.
11) I refuse to wear the color green or red during football season, because I don’t want anyone to think that I am a fan of one of those schools.
12) I love high school and college football.
13) I actually don’t own very many clothes with the colors red or green anyway.
14) My favorite athletic event is le Tour de France.
15) I have always wanted to meet Bo Schembechler and was really sad when he died, because it meant that I lost my chance.
16) I like to have an occasional cigar and I usually smoke one to celebrate a significant event in my life, like when I graduated from Bible college, had kids, etc.
17) I used to smoke cigarettes a lot when I was a teenager, which was dumb, and never had my ID checked until the day I turned 18.
18) I am a social networking addict.
19) I am a social butterfly and love being in large crowds of people.
20) I married my wife when she was a teenager and I want to be a youth pastor. Is that weird?
21) My wife and I have known each other pretty much our whole lives and I think that is very cool.
22) There are very few people that I can not get along with.
23) When I have a friendship end it takes me a really long time to get over it.
24) I rarely give up on people and I always believe that things can get better for them.
25) One of the most treasured things that have been said to me were: 1) that I am loyal & 2) that I was there.