NOTE: I edited this post on 24 February 2007 @ 12:40p.
will be someone with the following qualifications and in no particular order.
1) will do what they can to help end global poverty.
2) will do what they can to help bring clean water and basic sanitation needs to the world.
3) will help change the hearts of the American people to believe that abortion is a wrong option.
4) believes in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
5) help bring an end to the conflict in Iraq.
6) will look for a way to end conflicts that hopefully will not have to result in troops being sent in.
7) will go in with the mindset that “love wins”.
8 ) will not choose to legislate morality, but instead try to teach it and hopefully change the hearts of the people in our country.
9) will turn to the Church and ask her to finally do what they are supposed to have already been doing in regards to helping the oppressed.
10) will protect our Constitutional rights at all costs.
11) will protect our environment.
That is all that I can think of for now, but I may add more later. I don’t care who this person is, what color their skin may be, what gender they are, what political party they are a part of. But I am determined to find someone who comes as close as possible to meeting as much of those things as possible.
In my mind their is no point that is more important than they others, because I hold them all in equal importance. I am determining that this year I will no longer be a single issue voter, but will instead look for the person who best lines up with these things.